Harlingen Heights Dental is excited to announce that our office has re-opened to serve our community! We are taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team, and appreciate your understanding that things will look different and function a bit differently in our office for the time being. Here are some of the updates:
- Our team will be wearing enhanced Personal Protective Equipment, including stylish accessories like goggles, N95 masks, face shields, gloves, and disposable gowns.
- Air purification units are now in the treatment rooms.
- The Front Desk will have Sneeze Guard shields.
- In an effort to reduce gatherings, our Front Reception Room will only accommodate a select number of people. Patients and families will be asked to wait in their cars.
- Our appointment schedule will be restructured to cut back on gatherings. Please help us by confirming your appointment!
- We will be spacing out dental treatment rooms and keeping doors closed when a patient is visiting.
- We will still treat you with the utmost care and compassion as we provide you with knowledgeable dental expertise and top-notch customer service.
We look forward to serving you and your family in a slightly more limited capacity. Our HHD family is eager to see y'all! We will continue to combat this together and come out of this stronger. Please continue to stay tuned to our social media channels - Facebook & Instagram - for any updates. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 956-622-3052.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.